❤️🪽❤️ There’s a girl standing at a train station. She’s not crying. She’s not chasing anyone. She’s just standing there, still, as the train pulls away. And in that moment, she’s free. That’s the kind of ending I write. Not the ones where everything wraps up in a bow—but the ones where someone chooses themselves. Where peace feels like a beach. Where love hurts, but healing begins. ❤️🪽❤️ 💔 Why I Write Stories That Hurt Pain is honest. It’s the part of love we don’t post on Instagram. It’s the silence after a fight, the moment someone walks away, the ache of being misunderstood. And yet—it’s where transformation begins. I write pain because it’s real. Because my readers have lived it. Because heartbreak is not the end it’s the turning point. ❤️🪽❤️ 💪 And Why They Heal But I don’t stop at pain. My stories always move toward light. Toward clarity. Toward a character choosing herself, even if it means walking alone. Healing in my stories doesn’t come from being rescued—it comes from re...
Love. We dream of it, we crave it, and sometimes, we lose ourselves in it. The moment we feel someone sees us, really sees us, our guard falls. Their smile becomes our peace, their words feel like poetry, and their touch feels like home. ♥️ But somewhere in that journey, when reality doesn’t match the dream, when love begins to hurt more than it heals, that’s where red flags start to show. The problem is, most of us don’t notice them—or worse, we notice and still choose to stay. ♥️ Why? Because our heart is louder than our mind. Because love feels like a once-in-a-lifetime chance, and we’re terrified to let it go. Because we tell ourselves stories to justify the cracks, convincing ourselves that pain is a part of passion, that struggle is proof of real love. But the truth is, ignoring red flags doesn’t protect your love—it destroys you silently. And when you finally wake up, you wonder how you became someone you don’t even recognize anymore. ♥️ The first red flag in romance often ...
❤️🧿❤️Why I Write Love Stories That Hurt (and Heal) There’s a moment I chase in every story I write. It feels like standing barefoot on a quiet beach, the wind soft against your skin, the past behind you, and nothing ahead but possibility. That’s what emotional freedom looks like to me. Not loud. Not dramatic. Just peace. And that’s what I want my characters—and my readers—to find, even if they have to walk through fire to get there.❤️🧿❤️
Comments
Post a Comment